Crispy Baked Chicken, Fish or Pork Chops
Write a review
- 4-6 pork chops or pieces of fish or chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup milk, as needed. (water may be substituted)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup crushed Doritos, corn chips or corn flake crumbs (For gluten-free chips check out the Doritos site)
- 1 cup Choice Batter® Frying & Baking Mix
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a mixing bowl combine the milk, egg and oil, then add Choice Batter®, stir well,
- Let sit 5 minutes and stir again.
- Spread the chips/crumbs on wax paper or a plate.
- Dip meat in the batter, allow excess to drain, and coat with the chips/crumbs.
- Press the crumbs over the entire surface of the meat and place on a flat greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until done.
Choice Batter http://choicebatter.com/wp/