Write a review
- 1 lb blue crab meat (pick out any remaining shells)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tsp mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tbsp Old Bay seasoning
- Add all ingredients, except crab, in mixing bowl and stir well.
- Add the crab and gently mix, so not to break up the crab pieces.
- Roll about one tbsp of the crab mixture between the palms of your hands to form one-inch balls.
- Roll in dry Choice Batter® and set aside.
- Prepare the frying batter by following the general instructions above but add an additional
- 1 tbsp of water to the mix.
- Fry and serve with or without dipping sauces (mustard, tartar sauce, ketchup, cocktail sauce)
- Choice Batter® stays crisp, so you may make this ahead of time and reheat in an oven or toaster over.
Choice Batter http://choicebatter.com/wp/